Terms & Conditions
Hotel, Qube, Burntwood Bar, Woody’s & Events
1. All the prices shown are applicable at the time of booking and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Burntwood Sports Ltd. withholds the right to amend prices without prior notice.
2. i) Hotel Room Bookings – Your room payment must be settled on arrival. If you prefer payment on departure then pre-authorisation and credit card details must be submitted to reception on booking. All other payments owed should be settled at reception prior to departure.
Payment is accepted by the following forms: cash, MasterCard, Visa, or Maestro. Credit card or debit card details are taken as the booking guarantee only unless detailed otherwise. We are unable to accept Maestro cards as a form of guarantee.
ii) Events (Qube, Hotel, Woodlands) – Payment is required 2 weeks after booking to confirm the booking. Reservation requests are honoured until the initial 2 week period has expired.
iii) Weddings – A deposit is required within 2 weeks of booking to reserve the date and venue. The final balance is required 2 weeks before the date of the wedding. Deposit required may change without notice so please confirm with wedding co-ordinator.
iv) Private Parties – Parties of 10 people or over are required to submit a deposit on booking. Please contact reception to confirm the value of deposit required per head. Final balance is required 2 weeks before the date of the booking.
v) Sunday Lunch – Payment is required on the day (For bookings over 10 people we require a £2.00 deposit per person).
3. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Bookings are taken at the discretion of the management and are subject to availability. Prices may be restricted or may not apply at certain times.
5. VAT is included in the displayed rate, unless otherwise stated.
We will make every effort to fulfil your requests; we cannot guarantee these and any failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Cancellations / Amendments by Us:
1. Please contact us if you wish to make any amendments or cancel your booking. You may cancel any hotel room booking with 24 hours notice without incurring a cancellation charge. If your booking is cancelled after this time or in the event of a non-arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply and be charged to the credit/debit card provided to guarantee the booking (See point 3 Below regarding Events Bookings).
2. If you fail to settle your account on departure your credit card will be charged for the full amount.
3. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel any booking made and rebook on an alternative date – subject to availability.
4. In the event of any circumstance that prevents the service or event advertised being withdrawn we reserve the right to amend the service or event without notice and without liability. We regret that we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such amendment.
All of the buildings on the complex are smoke-free. If you smoke within the Hotel you breaking the law, there may be a penalty charge imposed and we have a duty to inform the authorities.
Car Parking is free of charge. However, cars are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. The company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
Children’s Policy in the Hotel
An infant is classed aged 0 – 2 years and a child 3 – 11 years. Children 12 years and above are charged the full adult price. Conditions of bookings including meals for any additional children are as follows:
Infants (0-2 yrs) are free but do not receive a meal.
Children (3-11yrs) are allocated half potions and receive a reduced meal charge.
Children of 12 yrs and over are charged at the full adult rates.
Cots / Extra Beds:
Travel cots are provided at no extra charge.
Fold away beds in rooms are charged at an extra £15 if required but are only suitable for children under 12.
WOODY’S PLAY AREA
In addition to the General Terms & Conditions
Children must be less than 1.48 metres (4’10”) to use the play area. Entry is subject to availability and Burntwood Court reserve the right to refuse entry for safety and enjoyment. If children do not follow the rules of play their group may be asked to leave without refund. Children must wear socks at all times and long sleeves are advisable.
• Payment is to Burntwood Sports Ltd. by Credit/Debit Card or cash. Prices include VAT at the current rate. Full payment at the time of the booking is required to secure your preferred date and time. Please note, that all Woody’s parties are for a minimum of 10 children per party.
• Party packages cannot be used with any other offer. A minimum of 7 days notice is required to book a party package. A party booking does not guarantee exclusive use of the Play Area unless previously arranged.
• All children remain the responsibility of the parent /guardian at all times. A ratio of up to 4 children per parent/guardian is permitted unless with a party package. Staff may not always be in attendance.
• Parents/Guardians must ensure that the children under their responsibility are restricted to the appropriate sections of the Play Area.
• Acceptance of the Rules of Play is a condition of play.
OUTSIDE PLAY AREA
All children remain the responsibility of the parent/guardian at all times including when using the outside play area.
Staff will not always be in attendance.
The Spa at Burntwood Court is a very special place where the emphasis is on relaxation and pampering. Our team of experienced and highly qualified beauty therapists are committed to using techniques that can invigorate, stimulate, energise or simply help you to unwind and relax.
Scheduling Of Appointments
To schedule an appointment for the perfect treatment, please speak with our specialist Spa reception team who will guide you to the right choice. To ensure your preferred time and service is available we recommend advanced booking.
Cancellation Of Appointments
We understand that you may occasionally need to re-schedule or cancel an appointment, however as we wish to be of service to other clients please give us at least 24 hours notice, otherwise, you may incur a charge to cover our time slot.
You are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
Spa Days/Overnight breaks
Full payment is required on booking any Spa Day Package at the time of booking. All Spa Days include the use of The Club’s facilities. We advise our clients to use the facilities prior to their treatments and ask you to bring your own towels. A £10 (cash only) deposit for your locker key and spa robe is required on arrival. We also provide flip flops for the pool side.
A full range of specialised treatments are available. Payments for treatments can be made in cash or card.
The majority of treatments are for persons aged 16 or over. Person’s under the age of 16 only have a limited selection of treatments to choose from and they should consult one of our therapists before booking.
Kindly advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries, which could affect your service when making your Spa reservation.
We have specially designed treatments for expectant women and nursing mothers. Please allow our Spa team to guide you in selecting which treatments are most suitable for you during this special time.
To continue your Spa experience at home, all products used in our treatments are available from the Spa Reception.