Burntwood Court: Coronavirus Latest
The Latest Update…
The spa is now also able to reopen and all of our spa treatments resume as normal with extra safety measures in place. You can book your treatments online or you can call us on 01226 711123 to book in.
We will be opening the outdoor dining area down behind The Club for food and drinks between 12-8pm. You can call up The Club to book in on 01226 707099. Both Members and non-members will be able to dine outside.
More announcements on this will be released from Monday 12th April 2021
From Monday 12th April 2021 The Club will be able to open our doors again to our members.
We hope you are all well and are looking forward to returning to The Club. When we do re-open we will have to continue to operate, at least for a while longer, with social distancing measures in place and in line with government advice.
We anticipate that things will, for most parts, return to normal around 21st June 2021.
We know you will all have questions in relation to your membership but we wanted to reassure you that we have everything in place for April 2021.
Opening Times are as normal:
• Monday to Friday 6.30am – 10.00pm
• Saturday & Sunday 8.00am – 8.00pm
• Members can now pre-book sessions and classes on the website booking portal. From the 12th April, we will also be able to take bookings over the phone. At this stage, this will include Gym, Outside Classes Only, Swimming & Hydrotherapy.
• From 12th April 2021 admittance to The Club will be strictly members only. We intend to review this from 17th May 2021
• Should the government still require masks to be worn when entering, exiting, and walking around the building we shall be operating a strict policy where all members will be required to wear a mask.
• Any Social Distancing rules imposed at the time of opening must be strictly adhered to at all times.
• You must NOT attend the club if you or anyone you have been in contact with shows signs/symptoms or has had a positive test for COVID19 in the last two weeks
We have all had a challenging year but future months seem to be more positive.
We look forward to seeing you back at The Club. Train Safe, Stay Safe
We have created a FAQ sheet that will answer some if not all of your queries in relation to your membership.
Please click here for more information on the Club at Burntwood Court Memberships